This past week has been incredibly overwhelming but also exciting. Things are starting to really get kicked into motion for me as I celebrate all my small triumphs with my blog.
This week I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. I really want to thank Kerri at The Busy Life for taking the time to throw me some love and recognition for all the hard work that I’ve put into this blog. It means a lot to me that she nominated me for this award and it really gave me a great boost of confidence and motivation.
You can click here to read her story and her acceptance post for the Blogger Recognition Award.
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
The Blogger Recognition Award is an award that is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers to recognize their contributions and their hard work. This award gives the writing community a chance to show encouragement to each other and connect with each other in the blogging world!
Why I started blogging
I have always had a passion for writing, but I’ve never fully accepted it as a talent that I was comfortable to share. A few months ago, I started online journaling for just my family and friends to share all the experiences that I was having with raising my young boys as a stay at home mom. After a while, I decided to make it public and I never expected to get much attention. Now I love sharing my experiences and advice for other moms who are like me. I have only high hopes that I can continue combining my passions for both my children and for writing and making it a profitable career.
Advice I have for new bloggers
- Don’t compare yourself to others. One of the easiest ways to get discouraged is to compare yourself to other bloggers. When you try an analyze what other blogger are doing, you tend to migrate away from what your original path was and you will lose your uniqueness and you end up getting lost in the crowd. Be you and people will respect that!
- Don’t forget your fans! Too many bloggers get caught up in social media and posting that they forget to engage with their followers. Take time to communicate with the people who enjoy your blog. After all, you wouldn’t be here without them!
I would like to extend recognition to a few bloggers who I feel deserve to be acknowledged for their amazing dedication. Please take some time to explore all of these great bloggers!
Mary at Grow as they Grow
Taii at Most Things Mom
Stacey at Just Mommin’ Around
Kyles at Sex, Mental Health, & Rock n’ Roll
Jordan at Sane at Home Mom
Amanda at Legally Mommy
Carla at Blush and Whine
Natalie at Natalie Vallejo
Naomi at Naomi Does Nothing
Mannamaria at Playful Bus
Elizabeth at Unrewarded Geniuses
Reema at Aumsome
Anonymous at Hot Mess Express Mom
Claudia at Cronics of a Passion Fruit
Amanda at That Macro Life
Blogger Recognition Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of How/Why you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice you would give to brand new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog letting them know you have nominated them giving the link to the post you have created.